Friday, July 21, 2006


All Ages Music Forum
Originally uploaded by Courtoly.
This is my attempt to move these conversations out of the bar and internet and into a place where everyone is welcome. It is a shared teaching/learning experience and if you have ideas/comments/questions/concerns and aren't coming to the meeting, I would be happy to take them via e-mail or phone and ask for you. My biggest inspiration here is the awesome class Barbara Zelano of the Midnight Sun used to teach at Evergreen called "Marketing the Arts" and the practical knowledge I got from her.

Flyer here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/courtoly/194888329/

I want to say this is a one off event and I'm not trying to start any kind of organization. I'm getting copies of the contracts from local venues and updated Olympia Music Directories. People can bring food to share.

All Ages Music Forum
Wednesday July 26th
6:30 PM
in the Olympia Library Meeting Room
313 8th Ave SE Olympia

Come talk about how to organize an all ages show, why these shows are important, and what local resources there are to help you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found this forum interesting. I am newbie on axisoftweevil.blogspot.com and think that axisoftweevil.blogspot.com have good community. I posted to this category as most relevant category for my offer. I am admin of HYIP monitoring and want to make proposition.

Sorry for my bad English, it isn't my native language. I seek good writer for writing High Yield Investment Program articles for my HYIP site. Please, send emails to thehyips1@yandex.ru. We will duscuss terms. I can pay for investment articles $3.

I need only good-written articles on English. If you have great experience in writing, please, send me email.

Thank a lot