Friday, July 21, 2006

never die never die never die

I don't care how small you are. I don't care how much time passes between your projects. You are genius and I love you and I can't live without you and I would rather die that to hear you are gone.

I will do whatever I can to keep your name on the lips of ladies and men. I was going to name names, but sometimes projects do fade...it's just, it is injust, you are so bright and beautiful.

I think about our detective agency and that queerpunk festival and how the people grew up grew on without the agency or the corps to keep them connected. I know things change, I don't beat the dead horse so much as mush the apples to applesauce so she can still eat the sweetness from my hand.

I love you til your dying day.
Don't ever go away.

Nostalgia is killing me.

No comments: